I discuss Chris Kresser’s 30 Day Reset Diet. Learn how you can eliminate unhealthy food from your diet and get healing from chronic disease
Is chronic disease normal or is this a relatively new phenomenon? I discuss why I think that chronic disease is not normal even for the elderly. I talk about what I’ve learned from Chris Kresser’s book “The Paleo Cure”
Anemia is more complicated than I thought. I explore some of what I’ve been learning about anemia, how it’s caused, and possible solutions.
We discuss deficiencies in iron, b12, folate, b6, copper, vitamin a (retinol) causing anemia.
We also mention how certain supplements like milk thistle or green tea extract could cause anemia.
Enjoy the show!
Mentioned in Today’s Show
- Chris Kresser’s Podcast – Testing for SIBO, Graves Disease, and all about Anemia
- Chris Kresser’s Podcast – Blood Type diet, anemia, PCOS, statins & more
- Book – Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- Testing Nutritional Status by Chris Masterjohn
- Supplementing Wisely
- Chris Masterjohn’s Podcast – Why You Need to Manage Your Iron Status and How to Do It
I just wanted to welcome you to my new podcast. I’m not sure where it’s going yet, but I will be sharing the things I’ve been learning that I find interesting. Enjoy!
If you have any topics you’d like me to cover, let me know.